In need of musculoskeletal assistance? Fear not.
Five Dock Physio offers effective and specific treatment to people of all ages and abilities.
- Paediatrics to Geriatrics
- Athletes - Competitive or Recreational
- Pre & Post Operative Rehabilitation
- Pre & Post Natal Women
- General Maintenance
- Medicare & Private
- Workers Compensation
- DVA (Department of Verteran Affairs)
- EPC (Enhanced Primary Care)
- CTP (Compulsory Third Party)
Our friendly physios are highly trained professionals who utilise all the latest research and their expertise to assess, identify and treat any condition including:
- Muscle pains & strains
- Ligament sprains
- Tendinitis/Tendinopathy eg.
- Golfer’s/Tennis Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel/De Quervain’s Syndrome
- Rotator cuff
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Specific Conditions eg.
- Vertigo & Tension Headaches
- Jaw/TMJ Dysfunction (Temporomandibular Joint)
- Osteoarthritis/Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Paediatric Conditions
They will work together with you to get to the source of your issues and enable you to return to your normal activities.
Other services we provide:
- One hour group exercise classes at 6pm every Monday and Wednesday and 10am on Fridays which are suitable for all, whether you’re a beginner-level or advanced-level participant.
- Fracture clinic - we provide casts, splints and CAM boots to manage fractures
- Home visits - if you or a family member are unable to travel to the clinic, we can provide our services in your home if you are within the Inner West