PRE & POST SURGICAL REHABILITATION
- Reduction of Swelling and Muscle Strengthening
- Orthopaedic approved graduated rehabilitation program
- Graduated return to Work/Sport programs
GENTLE RELEASE OF THE SOFT TISSUE & FASCIAE CONNECTIONS
- CranioSacral therapy is a system of evaluation and treatment of a patient using gentle and non-invasive mobilisation techniques.
- CranialSacral Therapy can be affective in treating headaches, releasing tight fasciae structures.
Real Time Ultrasound (RTUS)
NON INVASIVE IMAGING TECHNIQUE
Real time ultrasound (RTUS) is a non invasive imaging technique used to help patients correctly train their core and pelvic floor muscles.
- Training of core muscles can be complex. Real time ultrasound (RTUS) is an imaging technique that physiotherapist can use to help patients correctly train their core muscles.
- In the same way that RTUS produces an image of a baby in the womb, an image is produced on a screen of the muscles being examined.
- The physiotherapist can then show the patient on the screen when they are working the correct muscle, therefore making training of the core muscles straightforward.
- RTUS is helpful in the training of the pelvic floor muscles for patients following pregnancy or others with continence concerns and in the rehabilitation of low back pain.