PRE & POST SURGICAL REHABILITATION
- Reduction of Swelling and Muscle Strengthening
- Orthopaedic approved graduated rehabilitation program
- Graduated return to Work/Sport programs
GENTLE RELEASE OF THE SOFT TISSUE & FASCIAE CONNECTIONS
– Can be helpful with Newborns suffering from flatheads
- CranioSacral therapy is a system of evaluation and treatment of a patient using gentle and non-invasive mobilisation techniques.
- CranialSacral Therapy can be affective in treating headaches, releasing tight fasciae structures and reducing the affect of flatheads in babies.
Real Time Ultrasound (RTUS)
NON INVASIVE IMAGING TECHNIQUE
Real time ultrasound (RTUS) is a non invasive imaging technique used to help patients correctly train their core and pelvic floor muscles.
- Training of core muscles can be complex. Real time ultrasound (RTUS) is an imaging technique that physiotherapist can use to help patients correctly train their core muscles.
- In the same way that RTUS produces an image of a baby in the womb, an image is produced on a screen of the muscles being examined.
- The physiotherapist can then show the patient on the screen when they are working the correct muscle, therefore making training of the core muscles straightforward.
- RTUS is helpful in the training of the pelvic floor muscles for patients following pregnancy or others with continence concerns and in the rehabilitation of low back pain.