Nelson is a graduate from the University of Sydney with a Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy).
During his time at University, Nelson also gained experience and fine-tuned his skills in other work settings, including:
- Acute neurological rehabilitation at Liverpool Hospital
- Intensive care and acute post-surgery at Liverpool Hospital
- Community and aged care physiotherapy at Westmead Hospital
- Sports physiotherapy with National Premier League NSW soccer
- Sports physiotherapy with Canada Bay Cannons junior AFL
From his experiences and strong interest in sports and musculoskeletal physiotherapy, Nelson has developed a thorough understanding of human anatomy, movement and biomechanics. Nelson prioritises providing the highest quality of care and uses his knowledge to help his clients identify their injury, facilitate their recovery and prevent future injuries.
Nelson enjoys reading, spending time with family and indulging in food. He also stays active by regularly going to the gym and playing basketball.